Join a Skillnets Training Network
Join one of our training networks today - most are FREE to join.
- Grow your business network
- Share, learn and collaborate with other businesses
- Tackle skills shortages
- Increase staff productivity
- Motivate your employees
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and trends
Benefit from training courses that are:
- Cost efficient – subsidised by Skillnets, and our training networks have better buying power
- Relevant - you can request the training you, your business and staff need
- Convenient - delivered at a time and a location that suits you
- Of a high quality – our training networks source the best and most relevant training providers
How can I get started?
- Our training networks provide training courses for private sector businesses or commercial semi-state businesses only*
- We fund training through our training networks – no funding is given directly to individual businesses
- Member businesses pay subsidised training course fees for their employees – individual employees cannot pay for courses
*If you are a public sector organisation, charity or not-for-profit organisation, or a business based outside the Republic of Ireland, unfortunately you will not be able to get training with a Skillnets network.
Creating a training network
Skillnets wants to hear from groups of private sector enterprises that are interested in setting up a new training network in their sector/region.
Look at our funding page for more information on how to apply.
Supporting SMEs Online Tool
The Supporting SMEs Online Tool is a cross-governmental guide to help you:
- Find out which of the over 80 Government business supports are available to you from 27 different Government departments, agencies and initiatives
- Get information on the range of Government supports for accessing credit
- Be able to download all these filtered results into a document for their further use
You can check out the Supporting SMEs Online Tool at www.localenterprise.ie/Discover-Business-Supports/Supporting-SMEs-Online-Tool/