Join a Skillnets Training Network
Join one of our training networks today - most are FREE to join.
- Grow your business network
- Share, learn and collaborate with other businesses
- Tackle skills shortages
- Increase staff productivity
- Motivate your employees
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and trends
Benefit from training courses that are:
- Cost efficient – subsidised by Skillnets, and our training networks have better buying power
- Relevant - you can request the training you, your business and staff need
- Convenient - delivered at a time and a location that suits you
- Of a high quality – our training networks source the best and most relevant training providers
How can I get started?
- Our training networks provide training courses for private sector businesses or commercial semi-state businesses only*
- We fund training through our training networks – no funding is given directly to individual businesses
- Member businesses pay subsidised training course fees for their employees – individual employees cannot pay for courses
*If you are a public sector organisation, charity or not-for-profit organisation, or a business based outside the Republic of Ireland, unfortunately you will not be able to get training with a Skillnets network.
Creating a training network
Skillnets wants to hear from groups of private sector enterprises that are interested in setting up a new training network in their sector/region.
Look at our funding page for more information on how to apply.
Do you know that our training networks provide free training courses for unemployed people?*
If you know someone who would be interested in learning more, have a look at the unemployed section for more information.
If you have any feedback on Skillnets or any of services we/our networks provide please let us know by filling out our feedback form.
Other Government supports for SME's
The Supporting SMEs Online Tool is a new cross-governmental guide to help you:
- Find out which of the over 80 Government business supports are available to you from 27 different Government departments, agencies and initiatives
- Get information on the range of Government supports for accessing credit
- Be able to download all these filtered results into a document for their further use
You can check out the Supporting SMEs Online Tool at www.localenterprise.ie/Discover-Business-Supports/Supporting-SMEs-Online-Tool/
Skills to Work is an Irish Government jobs campaign directed at employers and job-seekers.
It includes Skillnets, Springboard, Momentum and JobsPlus.
If you are interested in growing your business by taking someone on work placement or hiring new staff with relevant skills you can find out more about the options available to you at www.skillstowork.ie.