Statement of Policy on the Release of Data
Skillnets complies with the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005) and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of Skillnets unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others.
- Reproduce the information accurately.
- Not use the information in a misleading way.
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
Skillnets is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. Skillnets does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
Skillnets maintains comprehensive information on its website including:
- List of Board members
- Overview of Skillnets and the Training Networks Programme (TNP)
- Skillnets Freedom of Information (FOI) Manual
- Information on networks
- Publications released by Skillnets including annual reports, newsletters, network directories and a variety of reports.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by Skillnets please contact:
Telephone: 01 2079630