First Steps to Medical Device Manufacturing
|Location of Course||First Polymer Training Skillnet|
|Further Enquiries||Tel 090 6471223
Fax 090 6471221
|Course Content||Introduction to Medical Device Manufacturing
Training Benefits will include:
* An overview of the medical device sector in Ireland / Globally
* Explanations regarding the regulations that govern the sector
* ISO 13485 - what is it?
* FDA - who are they and what do they require?
* Typical work practices required of operators
* Expectations for technical, scientific and management staff
* What is it like on the inside of a facility?
* Medical Devices in operation
* What are Class I, II and III devices?
* Typical employment conditions
* The controlled environment and room classifications
* Device ideas? - How they make it onto the market
* Device Design Systems
* Basic Problem Solving Techniques
* Good Manufacturing Practice.
Every participant will have the opportunity to identify their key requirements in advance of the course.
Who should attend?
|Enrolment and Start Dates Comment||25th - 26th March 2013|
|Course Fee||795. Inclusive of course manual, lunch and refreshments.|