Skillnets wants to hear from groups of private sector enterprises that are interested in setting up new training networks. Networks funded by Skillnets allow companies to achieve economies of scale and significant efficiencies in the provision of training to their staff.
Who can apply?
Any group of enterprises can apply for funding provided that they:
- have a strategic interest in developing a skilled workforce that matches their business vision;
- are private sector (public/voluntary sector entities are ineligible); and
- are based in the Republic of Ireland.
Enterprises within the network can be of any size, including sole traders. An industry federation, industry body or other existing enterprise groups can also apply to Skillnets to form a training network on behalf of their members.
Successful applicants will be approved for 12 months funding to develop a new network.
Creating or being part of a Skillnets network can:
- help your business, and businesses in your region/sector, grow and stay competitive
- lead to valuable networking opportunities with other enterprises
- allow you to benefit from training that is relevant to your sector/type of company
- achieve economies of scale, increase efficiency and lower costs - Up to 50% of the cost of all eligible network activities can be funded
What should you do if you are interested?
1. Contact us to discuss your ideas for developing a new training network:
- by phone - 01 2079630
- by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- fill out the form below and we’ll contact you
2. Download and review the following documents for detailed information about the application process:
3. Engage with Skillnets and avail of the supports available to applicants including one-to-one support and Information Briefings.
4. Submit your completed Application Form before the next application deadline.
2017 Application Submission dates
There are two application deadlines in 2017:
- 3rd April 2017
- 3rd October 2017
Following an in-depth assessment process, successful networks will be approved for funding for 12 months. Further assessment and application information is in the Application Guidelines.