Skillnets wants to hear from groups of private sector enterprises that are interested in setting up new training networks.
Skillnets training networks carry out training-related activities for their members that may not be possible on their own.
Who can apply?
Any group of enterprises can apply for funding provided that they:
- are based in the Republic of Ireland;
- are private sector (public/voluntary sector entities are ineligible); and
- have a strategic interest in developing a skilled workforce that matches their business vision.
Enterprises can be of any size, including sole traders. An industry federation, industry body or other existing enterprise group can also apply to Skillnets to form a training network on behalf of their members.
Creating or being part of a Skillnets network can:
- help your business, and businesses in your region/sector, grow and stay competitive
- lead to valuable networking opportunities with other enterprises
- allow you to benefit from training that is relevant to your sector/type of company
- achieve economies of scale, increase efficiency and lower costs - Up to 50% of the cost of all eligible network activities can be funded
What should you do if you are interested?
1. Contact us:
- by phone - 01 2079630
- by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- fill out the form below and we’ll contact you
2. Read the FAQs below.
3. Download and review the following documents for detailed information about the application process:
5. Submit your completed Application Form before the next application deadline
The next application deadline is:
- 1st November 2016
Following an in-depth assessment process, successful networks will be approved for funding for 12 months. Further assessment and application information is in the Application Guidelines and in the FAQs below.