- Do you need specific training to help you get a job in a particular industry?
- Would you like to improve your chances of getting a job by combining training with practical experience in the industry that you’d like to work in?
We can help.
A number of our training networks provide training and work placements through our Job-seekers Support Programme (JSSP).
JSSP training courses and work placements are:
- Solely for people that are unemployed
- In areas where Irish companies have skill gaps/needs
- Across a wide range of subjects
- Subject to eligibility criteria
* Please note that you cannot be paid any training-related allowance by a training network, member company or referral agency e.g. FÁS or Local Employment Services. Referral agencies also cannot give any funding to a network on your behalf e.g. pay for courses.
You are eligible to attend JSSP training courses if you are unemployed and fulfil any ONE of the criteria listed below, in addition to the general unemployed eligibility criteria.
- You have been unemployed for more than 12 months OR
- You are at Level 5 or less on the National Framework of Qualifications OR
- You are under the age of 35 OR
- You were formerly employed in the construction, manufacturing and retail sectors OR
- You wish to enter the ICT sector
If you are currently participating in a JobBridge, TÚS or CE Scheme, you are not eligible to participate on JSSP training courses.
If you don't find a JSSP training course that suits you, or you are not eligible, you can also search for a wide range of other FREE training courses (that don't include work placement).